7+ years of experience in life science or related market industry with extensive experience in CSV.
- Product Support responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
- Should be acquainted with Pharmaceutical, life sciences industry processes and compliance.
- Should have good understanding of GxP processes.
- The candidate should be familiar with organizational ITSM processes and computer system validation procedures.
- The candidate should be an excellent communicator who is able to earn customer trust
- Create Sub-Teams with Different Specialisms
- Create and maintain shift schedules
- The candidate should be familiar with helpdesk software
- The candidate will help establish Scitara’s reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales lifecycle.
- Direct interaction with the Scitara Development, Quality and Service teams is in the scope
- Direct Customer interaction and participation in customer facing meetings and demonstrations is a part of this function
- Should be self-motivated and individual contributor
- Will be responsible for maintaining the support team (L1 and L2) and SLA adherence
- Will be responsible for defining and maintaining shift timings
- Participate in governance meetings
- Generate, report and explain SLA reports
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update internal KBs with information about technical and application issues and useful discussions with customers
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical and functional issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with product and technical teams
- Assist in training junior Product Support
- Work with cross functional team (Infra, Engineering, Development)